Want to find a lot to build your Dream home on? Or maybe your just looking for tracts of land to invest in? Waypoint Properties has a large selection of vacant Residential lots ranging from smaller building lots in neighborhoods to larger acreage tracts for the private homesite youve always dreamed of. Everything from waterfront lots at the coast to residential tracts in town, Waypoint has you covered. The brokers and agents at Waypoint Properties are experienced with the construction industry, in fact there are several agents on staff who are current or former builders. We are familiar with the costs of construction in the different areas we serve as well as the regulations and zoning requirements imposed by local authorities. We can tell you what you can build, what it will cost, and what it will be worth when completed. In addition we have lenders we work with closely to finance new construction and can help put you on the right tract to design, finance, and construct your next home.
Looking to invest? Waypoint Properties has a reputation as the areas leading raw land experts. We specialize in investment properties with agents on staff who are Certified Investment Specialists, with years of experience working with investors on purchasing raw land investments. Historically raw land has offered the safest, overhead free place to invest your hard earned money. Without the high risk associated with stocks and money market accounts, or the overhead and management of rental properties, raw land holds its value over time and never disappears. This area is one of the least developed and undervalued areas of the state and with more and more people moving into the area daily the value of our limited land resources will go up. Wakulla County alone is over 78% government owned between the National Forest, Federal Wildlife Refuges, and various state parks. That only leaves 22% of the county open for development and homes. Similar numbers exists in surrounding counties as well with limited private building land available. With the amount of new residents moving into Florida over the last decade, mostly families and retirees moving into our area for the natural beauty, outdoor activities, and great schools, the local population has increased over 30% in the last 10 years locally. That trend will continue over the next few decades and with a limited supply of available land and demand remaining strong, future appreciation of this limited resource will continue to provide a sound, safe, and rewarding investment opportunity. Let Waypoint Properties help you find your next great investment ……..